Leading Australian retail property developer
4 month contract with the vision to extend
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail property organisation who create unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to retailer partners and strive for excellence each time.
- Campaign Coordination
- Briefing internal studio
- Copywriting and proofing artwork
- Coordinating with remote stakeholders and clients
- Campaign reporting
- Managing campaigns with external agency partners
- Assessing campaign briefs and aligning to brand strategy and tone of voice
- Assist with running social media competitions
- Report on social media campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a skilled junior marketing professional with a background in campaign and project management within a complex environment
- Experience in the retail or property industry is most favourable
- Demonstrated experience in traditional and digital marketing channels
- You will be known for your excellent influencing and negotiation skills with stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Renowned for your ability and passion to implement and lead projects in a change environment
- You will be collaborative, solutions-focused, and have an exceptional ability to manage competing demands and timelines.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a large, successful organization in brilliant offices with a great working culture. There is an immediate start on offer with the outlook to extend the role.