Work for a global brand
About Our Client
Based in Wetherill Park Western Sydney with operations in 25 countries around the globe and over 100 years' experience in the Australian market our client has built the reputation of being a premium brand amongst construction experts
Specialising in mining and infrastructure they are growing by leaps and bounds every year generating over 70M in Australia and leaders in innovative products. With an ongoing commitment to quality and growth they are seeking a talented Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their Western Sydney team in Wetherill Park.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager you will be responsible for creating engaging content across both the Australian and New Zealand market and work cross functionally with various teams in the business such as Sales teams, Category Managers and Customer Service. This will include:
- Concept creation and graphic design of POS and sales support material (General catalogue, brochures, flyers, technical datasheets, price lists, advertisements, newsletters, displays, signage).
- Manage suppliers and coordinate related tasks managing end to end projects.
- Assist sales team in launch strategies of new products and programs.
- Management of the company's online presence including company website, social media and email marketing.
- Assisting with monitoring Marketing budgets
- Mapping and prioritising communication plans
- Working within the companies corporate brand guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Creative with ability to think outside the box and bring concepts to life
- Drive projects through to completion and manage end to end processes
- Tertiary education in Marketing and communications
- Advanced Adobe Creative suite skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and driven
What's on Offer
Work for a Global Brand that encourages career progression
Work within a supportive team