Western Suburbs Melbourne
Immediate start - 6 week contract
About Our Client
Our client is retailer who is a part of a global brand.
- Actively support the execution of the marketing plan as directed by the Marketing Executive.
- Aid in the analysis of marketing activity results and offer suggestions to inform future marketing activities.
- Assist in management of digital and social channels - gather content, post content, monitor online community discussions.
- Assist in management of experiential activation's as directed by the marketing team.
- Conduct daily audits of digital and social channels to ensure accurate and appropriate communication.
- Manage online community and escalate communications in line with social media policies.
- Assist in development and maintenance of the database ensuring the correct contact details always and details on integration of specific retailers into marketing activities.
- Compile and distribute newsletter to retailers.
- Ensure all marketing communication to retailers are communicated in a timely manner.
- Management of marketing accounts payable ensuring adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Daily housekeeping checks; monitor, report and act when required.
- Assist in management of traffic system
- Manage community bookings.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
- Computer literacy
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A 'can do' attitude, customer focused, thinks outside the box, is self motivated, driven and passionate
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Supportive environment