Immediate start - 6 month contract
Australian owned engineering solutions company
About Our Client
Our client is an engineering solutions company specialising in marine and aviation industries.
The Marketing Coordinator will:
- Report to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Provide support and work as a team member of the Marketing team.
The Marketing Team is responsible for;
- Formulating marketing strategy and plans;
- Media, internal and external communications;
- Design and production of promotional materials (e.g. print, Electronic Direct Mail (eDMs), web, multimedia and promotional items), and events (e.g. seminars, exhibitions, trade shows and social activities)
- Working closely with Sales personnel and Team Leaders to help drive business plans for their respective groups.
- Help develop and execute marketing plans, strategies and activities within agreed budgets, marketing mixes and time frames.
- Track performance of eDMs and new web pages through ongoing monitoring to ensure Digital Marketing strategy is adjusted to meet the changing market conditions. Contribute to the digital marketing strategy through ongoing monitoring and process improvement.
- Undertake market and keyword research to incorporate into web pages and flyers through Google AdWords
- Support the company with PowerPoint presentations, exhibitions, trade fairs, promotions, open days, seminars, facility tours, conferences and social activities.
- Help produce and format fee proposals, tenders, business cards, staff CV's and staff photos.
- Ongoing maintenance/updates of website content
The Successful Applicant
- Competent writing/editing skills and a meticulous attention to detail, including impeccable spelling and grammar are essential.
- Exceptional organisational skills, coupled with an epic talent for multi-tasking.
- Excellent PC skills, ideally with WordPress experience, knowledge or interest in how SEO works, and a familiarity with graphic design software (e.g. InDesign and Photoshop).
- Preferably with a degree in Marketing or a related discipline; or alternatively marketing, public relations or communications work experience.
What's on Offer
Tuesday running club
On site parking