Work in a dynamic team that celebrate the wins and enjoy the journey.
Competitive salary and salary packaging
About Our Client
Our client, in the health care sector, strives to promote wellness and independence for all Australians. Their extensive range of services support the belief that everyone should be supported to make the most out of life.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Supporting the Marketing Specialist in the delivery of projects and campaigns.
- Creating engaging content for multiple audiences across digital and traditional channels.
- Maintaining brand guidelines in all communications material.
- Implementation and optimisation of website content and the management of automated campaigns.
- Multi-level stakeholder engagement and management across WA and the Eastern States.
- A willingness to represent and contribute to the organisation's work and values.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- B2B experience would be highly regarded.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Autonomy, initiative and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing social media in a business environment.
- Industry experience is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A position in a dynamic team that celebrate the wins and enjoy the journey.
Working for a great cause!
Competitive salary and salary packaging options.