Be a part of driving customer experience
9 Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client has an extensive portfolio of over 1000 projects spanning across Australia, America, Canada, Fiji and Malaysia. Their point of difference is they manage all aspects of their projects end to end specialising in retail, commercial, residential, industrial, resort living, and community planning.
The continued growth of this business means there is an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator, in a project specific role, based full-time in their Parramatta office.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to be part of a project set-up team, and will be called upon to use their creative muscle on branding, event and campaign tasks.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, your role as the Marketing Coordinator will include, although not limited to, the following:
- Assist Marketing Manager in maintaining key external relationships including community organisations, partnerships and media.
- Work with Marketing Manager, to develop and implement events, activations and installations.
- Assist Marketing Manager in the delivery of customer engagement events.
- Coordinate the roll-out of partnership activities as directed by Marketing Manager.
- With the Marketing Manager, develop and implement high impact marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate campaign briefs including graphic design briefs, photography briefs.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years' experience in a marketing role with demonstrated campaign delivery experience.
- Customer orientated with demonstrated ability to understand the needs of the target audience and how to channel these insights into marketing activities
- A team player with demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and willing to take on new tasks and opportunities as they arise.
- Professional with clear written and oral communication skills, exemplary time management and strong organisational skills.
- Confident and capable of effectively writing briefs
What's on Offer
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Opportunity to work on major projects
- Join a highly reputable organisation