Leading supplier of speciality chemicals
Operations in multiple countries
About Our Client
My client is a leading supplier of speciality chemicals operating in several countries around the world. A maternity leave opportunity has opened up with a 12-month contract in the marketing department. There is a possibility of expansion into a permanent contract due to possible expansion in the team at the end of 12 months. My client has seen strong growth and would like to expand the team.
- Create and maintain marketing collaterals in conjunction with the in-house graphic designer.
- Content generation for all promotional material
- Proof reading and editing all marketing and sales collateral
- Assist with all executions of trade show exhibitions. (locally and internationally)
- Support company website development and maintenance
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns
- Coordinate all digital and eDM campaigns for internal and external communications
- Research maintain and report on marketing
- Help prepare sales presentations for customer meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 years of marketing/sales experience within B2B industrial background
- Understanding of relevant computer software packages
- Modx or Wordpress,
- Adobe Creative Suite,
- Google AdWords
- Microsoft Office Package (PowerPoint a must)
- Be comfortable with both creative and analytical sides of marketing
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Content creation experience - such as copywriting, blogs, and email campaigns
What's on Offer
In return you will join a growing team in a well-established organisation with ample space to progress.
You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.