- Work for one of the most popular travel giants in Australia
- Marketing Coordinators looking for that growth and experience
About Our Client
An Australian giant in the travel and tourism industry with over 100 years of service to the Australian public, combined with an online travel agency.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Provide marketing support to Commercial and Marketing teams.
- Manage internal stakeholders, such as our legal and commercial teams.
- Share learning's & best practices with other marketing counterparts to build knowledge amongst the marketing team.
- Build a strong working relationship with suppliers to deliver maximum benefit to Financial Services team.
- Ensure early engagement of relevant cross functional stakeholders in projects that require their input, and maintain stakeholder management with ongoing and timely communication.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in a corporate or agency environment
- A background in loyalty marketing, financial services marketing, direct marketing or digital marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Impressive interpersonal and negotiation skills, with an adaptable communication style
- Ability to proficiently use Google apps (Gmail, Sheets and Docs) Microsoft Word, develop presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, and use Microsoft Excel for budgeting purposes
- Sound analytic and reporting skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment and culture