- Exciting opportunity for marketing all-rounder
- Offering hybrid working and a positive work environment
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed company and a leading innovator in the telecommunications industry, providing organisation's and individuals across the world with communication devices that improve safety, quality of life and accessibility for individuals in remote communities. With a vision to be the leading manufacturers, distributors and designers of communication equipment in their industry and across the world- my client is looking for a generalist marketer to move with their mission.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator role are to:
- Provide findings, reports and interpreting results to VP Marketing on all digital campaigns and strategy in order to maximise and enhance opportunities for promoting the 3 internal brands to raise market awareness and understanding of its product and services in various vertical markets.
- Ensure that the reputation and brand image is proactively managed.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key players in the media and maintain awareness of product related applications in order to secure positive media coverage for all of our brands.
- Research, recommend and manage influencers, media publications and associations for the 3 internal brands.
- Assist with monthly reporting on marketing campaigns online and physical marketing touchpoints with customers and analyse results.
- Assist in reviewing the websites and competitor related websites.
- Coordinate with the teams on event participation.
- Work closely with Marketing Specialist and Graphic Designer, ensure that tasks are prioritised and deadlines are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in a communications, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum two years practical experience in the areas of either marketing, administration or advertising.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining brand standards.
- An ability to develop, nurture and manage positive working relationships and deliver excellent client service with both internal and external clients.
- Highly motivated, with a capacity to manage and multitask across multiple channels.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as .
- Good with Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design) as well as other platforms (Sprout, Google Analytics, Photosweeper, Monday.com, Survey Monkey) are desirable.
What's on Offer
This role offers a hybrid working environment, working within a team that value collaboration and transparency. The successful applicant will have access to a full office set up within their home as well as within the clients office in the south eastern suburbs- my client has a low turnover rate in regards to employees and is seeking someone looking for their next long term opportunity.