Marketing Event Specialist
Immediate Start in Melbourne CBD offices
Iconic Australian brand
About Our Client
My client is a high profile and well established Australian company. There is currently a marketing team of 22 with the head office located in Melbourne CBD.
- Support the Customer & Industry Engagement team through implementation of strategic plans that support the Customer & Industry strategy.
- Develop communications and materials, including: agency briefs, stakeholder briefing documents, project plans and event activation summaries.
- Manage targeted customer and industry activations to enable sales engagement with a broader portfolio of potential customers.
- Organise and facilitate customer engagement events such as partner conference/expo activations (including speaking engagements), CFO and CEO events and digital events (webinars) to enable new customer engagement to support the companies growth strategy and revenue aspirations.
- Collaborate across the Segment Development & Marketing team to identify business priorities and support customer activation.
- Assist with the management of budget expenditure as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing corporate events
- 3 - 5 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience in managing customer engagement
- Ability to build strong cross functional working relationships within a matrix environment.
- Ability to influence outcomes beyond span of control, brokering consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs and expectations.
What's on Offer
Immediate start in a high profile, and established Australian company. There is potential for the role to extend.