Marketing & Events Coordinator
Immediate start - 2 month contract
Renown Australian retailer
About Our Client
Our client is a renown Australian retailer. They offer customers superior products and services across national and international brands in fashion, beauty, food, technology, and homewares. Their Head Office is based here in Melbourne.
- Implementation and effective coordination of strategies, planning and execution of events incorporating advertising and internal and external collateral.
- Develop and manage the internal communication to the National team and stores for all events.
- Maintain and manage all external contractor and supplier relationships to ensure smooth implementation of all events.
- Preparing and delivering briefs to external Suppliers and respective agencies.
- Coordination of artwork, including presentation of first art to final art, feedback from management and creative teams.
- Coordination and production of artwork to external end suppliers to ensure premium quality at all times.
- Meet deadlines set in the project plans and understanding the importance of tight time frames and the ability to multi-task.
- Maintain effective communication across the marketing function and across the business on the status of all work in progress. Briefing all relevant parties at all levels of management on all details relating to the project and its success. The ability to manage a variety of key stakeholders to deliver desired outcome.
- Effective presentation preparation and delivery. Writing and verbal presentation of documents to the Management Committee at Marketing Forums.
- Produce and maintain the administration required to document and record all details in relation to the projects.
- Ensuring all activity actively drives sales whilst also adhering to the brand value proposition.
- Maintenance and reporting of financials, including budgets, tracking sheets and forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- Manage multiple complex budgets at one time delivering accurate tracking and forecasting at all times.
- Broad - based marketing and events background
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word and power point)
What's on Offer
An immediate start, in an inner urban location with a renown Australian retailer.