Marketing Executive - 6 Month Contract
6 month contract
Full time Monday - Friday
About Our Client
Based in Eastern Creek and known for their quality products and reputation amongst Architects and builders and a record 2018 turning over $3 Billion in revenue. Currently going through expansion in their Marketing team, they are looking to take it to the next level in their export markets within the APAC region.
The continued growth of this business means there is an immediate need for a Marketing Executive, in a project specific role, based in their Eastern Creek office.
As the Marketing Executive you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for although not limited to:
- Manage all owned and earned media as well as support paid media
- Support the Marketing Manager in launch Events
- Strategise and execute content marketing strategy to achieve business goals
- Develop, categorise, structure, distribute and measure. Making communication is consistent with brand.
- Project Manage end to end creation of relevant content and prioritising to ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver marketing initiatives to drive traffic online
- Hands on management of all Social Media channels.
- Coordination and Management of photo shoots
- Liaise and manage agency and partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR or Communications
- Experience in Events highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven ability of strong written and verbal communication with stakeholders a MUST
- Project management skills and strong business acumen.
- Time management and ability to meet all deadlines
- Exceptional problem solver and solutions driven
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Possible contract extension
- Be a part of company known for their great team culture and career progression