- Incredible Culture
- Fantastic Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a constantly growing and evolving Hospitality Group that pride themselves on their seven very well known Restaurant brands underneath them. Their brands range from fast casual dining to fine dining.
The key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager in achieving sales targets (weekly/monthly/annually)
- Develop, understand and contribute to the execution of national marketing calendars for relevant brands
- Responsibly for the management and execution of this particular brands marketing programme
- Responsible for the execution of scheduled menu updates, LTO's and events, including websites, GMB listings, digital platforms, delivery aggregate sites and all customer access touch points
- Collaborate with various stakeholders for men updates, including the Food Department
- Responsible for planning and executing local store initiatives around social and brand events
- Supports the Group Marketing Manager in the development of marketing campaigns to achieve the overall marketing objectives
- Jointly responsible for the creation and implementation of all social media content, organic and paid including engaging text, image and video content to build engagement and followers
- Monitor brand sales and transactions weekly
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising preferred)
- 2-4 years with Marketing Experience in retail and ideally hospitality.
- Seamless verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Proactive and team player and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational skills and a natural multi-tasker, with attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge across social media platforms - Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Understanding of creative development and content management (text, image and video)
- Understanding of omnichannel digital marketing tactics and channels
What's on Offer
- Incredible and collaborative culture
- Weekly lunches with the office
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive salary