Melbourne / 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Iconic International Brand
About Our Client
Combe brands have always been part of people's most personal moments. Our brands are here to help people feel like themselves again: Confident. Comfortable. Looking and feeling their best. We put people's personal care needs at the centre of everything we do, instead of shying away from these very personal Personal Care problems, we aim to solve them. We believe that's the right thing to do for people and the smart thing to do for business.
Remaining true to our consumer-oriented innovation and marketing platform, Combe markets a portfolio of established brands in major international markets.
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your marketing career working on iconic brands. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will assist with the execution of the marketing plans across different brands and in different countries.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, managing Combe's entire Personal Care portfolio of brands including Just For Men, Restoria, Vagisil and Seabond.
This is a pivotal time for Combe Asia-Pacific as we face the challenge of evolving our brand portfolio to make it relevant to an entirely new generation of potential users while maintaining the current group of highly committed and loyal users'.
The role is essentially about building the brand equity of Combe's entire portfolio and supporting the development and execution of activities across every single element of the marketing mix.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an extremely motivated and driven marketing professional with a 'can-do' approach to work.
- Marketing or Commercial experience (2 - 3 years post graduate marketing experience)
- Preferred experience in FMCG, Personal Care or Health and Beauty experience
- Digital and Social Media Marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with business tools such as Aztec or ACNielsen is desirable
- Budget & project management experience
- Must have proven track record in maintaining and developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Microsoft package skills
- Fluency in Chinese will be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your marketing career working on iconic brands.
Apply online using the form below or phone Julia Thorpe on + (03) 8640 3277