Temporary contract, potential for permanent
Reputable Australian Property Developer
About Our Client
My client is a reputable Australian property developer with Retail, Industrial and Residential portfolios, with both development and asset management capabilities.
- Assist in developing, implementing and driving S&M strategies, objectives, policies and initiatives
- Coordinate, prepare, maintain and monitor of all marketing campaigns including digital, print, social and out of home
- Prepare marketing briefs and presentations
- Prepare project promotion material, press, online material and other project marketing deliverables
- Ownership and management of launch programs and campaign deadlines
- Conduct market research and reporting on market trends, competitor, customer and campaign performance
- Manage marketing budgets, PCG reports, expense claims, invoicing and chair meetings as required
- Participate in Innovation and Sustainability objectives
The Successful Applicant
You'll ideally have Apartment Portfolio experience with understanding of the entire lifecycle of a project; from planning through to design, construction and development, leasing, property management and long-term ownership.
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Understanding of consumer patterns in property industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing time, cost and quality
- Understanding of digital channels and ability to derive value through them (including social media, websites etc.)
- Network and channel marketing knowledge
- High level organisational skills
- Relevant degree or diploma in relevant field (i.e. Marketing)
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a group of industry professionals and offers a rewarding package for the successful candidate.