12 month contract - maternity leave cover
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized FMCG brand. They push cultural and innovation boundaries to deliver new solutions and greater satisfaction for their consumers around the world. They have a proven track record of successful category and brand development, having created disruptive brands in the beauty, personal care and health care space. This is a pivotal time for the brand the in the Asia-Pacific landscape as they face the challenge of evolving their brand portfolio to make it relevant to an entirely new generation of potential users while maintaining the current group of highly committed and loyal users'.
- Develop a comprehensive analysis and monthly revision of business results highlighting key factors affecting the performance of all key brands and providing recommendations.
- Develop, execute and supervise all stages of media planning, execution and post analysis.
- Monitor and control A&P spend for brands. Planning, processing and managing budgets.
- Identify business opportunities to increase profitability. Recommend new product development, range deletion, extensions, packaging design.
- Key contributor in developing brand positioning and communication and P.R strategies; annual category brand plans and long-range business strategies.
- Support sales force team to introduce new products in the market.
- Responsible for managing brand content, point of sales, brand image library and promotional activity materials.
- Participation on range reviews and the development of trade presentations (Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse, Priceline, etc.).
- Liaise with Finance and other key internal departments.
- Liaise with external suppliers such as media agency, PR & design and promotional agencies.
- Marketing administration including NPD forms, GS1 reports, packaging changes, invoice control, etc.
- Involvement in qualitative & quantitative research projects.
- Assist with website content updates and maintenance as required and make recommendations to improve audience user experience and engagement.
- Social media management including; reviewing and uploading content as required, responding to customer enquiries and liaising with creative agency and other external parties.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to be able to harness short term business profitability and market share requirements with the long term desired direction for the brand;
- To work in a small, hands-on Global organisation with challenges and lots of potential;
- Positively embrace change and the opportunities it presents whilst demonstrating the need to work smarter and with greater speed and flexibility;
- Ability to work autonomously and influence decisions;
- Build and leverage strong relationships across both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong focus on engaging Sales is required;
- Ensure all activity developed is consistent with brand strategy;
- Management of considerable A&P budget;
- Ensure all internal approval processes are implemented.
What's on Offer
You'll have the opportunity to work autonomously yet learn from and grow with a global business. You'll be included in the business 360 degrees.