Work for a well-know residental property company
Be a part of an amazing and collaborative marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian property company with a high-end brand and an inspiring marketing team. They pride themselves in going above and beyond for their customers.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
- Brief media and creative agencies, as well as all key suppliers
- Management of creative work, both in-house and via external suppliers
- Assist with forming marketing strategies and identify brand marketing opportunities including digital
- Management of production, photography and film shoots for projects and corporate brand
- Management and planning various advertising activities for different service lines
- Management and roll out of several property portfolio campaigns for different service lines
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best bench mark price for the business
- Completing full marketing campaign analysis, interpreting results and presenting these to stakeholders along with recommendations
- Working closely with senior leaders of the business to formulate marketing plans and produce marketing collateral
- Being a main point of contact for support staff to ensure they are up-to-date with all marketing systems, collateral and news
- Managing all aspects of the corporate and project specific marketing budget
- Co-ordinating and planning the advertising activities for the development with all Media Agencies and formulating which media channels will deliver the desired sales results
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing and PR roles.
- Strong and proven understanding of generalist marketing, communications, PR, media and creative agency management.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing communications and brand growth strategies.
- A creative flair to identify unique and insightful opportunities for brand growth.
- Persuasive verbal and written skills.
- Analytical, thorough, detailed, organised, flexible and innovative in problem solving.
- Passionate, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Team oriented.
- Pro-active - make things happen
- Previous experience in property/real estate industries is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to some great marketing leaders
- Opportunity to grow you career in the property space
- Reputable brand