Marketing Manager ANZ
Global building materials business
Help drive a change agenda
About Our Client
My client is a global engineered building products company. Privately owned, they are present in over 40 countries globally and have close to 7,000 employees. They have a strong heritage and have been in operation for over 60 years. Having experienced constant growth over the last 10 years, my client is in a strong position and are looking at different channels and products on a global scale. They are ensuring that they diversify their business and continuing to innovate, keeping them ahead of the competition and maintaining on an upwards growth trajectory.
This is a business that prides itself on innovation and are market leaders in each market that they serve, across a varied range of products and services. Through industry collaboration they are looking to transform the building industry, developing solutions and building methods for the future that ultimately build stronger communities
At the heart of this business are their values and investment in their people. They have a relentless commitment to excellence and understand that this can only be realised through their teams.
Reporting into the APAC General Manager of Marketing, this is a 2IC role. This is a complex business that needs someone with great stakeholder management skills to build relationships across both the Asia Pacific and global teams. This is an end to end role and will have full P&L accountability for their portfolios. We need a strategic thinking who is able to drive outcomes through collaboration and persuasion.
The Marketing Manager ANZ will be responsible for;
- Developing and executing the Marketing and Communications plan
- Leading end to end project management for all NPD projects, in line with stage and gate process
- Amplification of the brand across social and digital channels
- Full P&L accountability for the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a proven marketing and product leader who has demonstrated the ability to drive and deliver results.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or Commerce essential
- Previous experience in FMCG and B2B marketing desirable
- Experience in Stage Gate process and leadership of NPD projects is essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans and deliver innovative multi-channel experiences and activation's
- Proven track record in Digital campaign development and execution - SEO/SEM/Social including campaign management from concept to ROI analysis
- Proven analytical skills
- Commercial/financial acumen and ability to develop financial business case
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of budget preparation and ongoing management on an accrual basis
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to craft complex information into concise and engaging content
What's on Offer
The Marketing Manager ANZ, can be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Auckland! We are looking for the best talent for the business. This is an exciting role for a proven marketing and product leader that is motivated to drive change and foster innovation. Someone who understands the complexities of working across multiple stakeholder groups and the ability to engage and bring them on a journey. With an attractive package this role is the chance to join an international business that is in growth mode.