Marketing Manager - Construction Industry
Great opportunity to join a growing, successful business
Exciting opportunity to work with growing construction organisation
About Our Client
My client is leading organisation within the construction/ infrastructure sector here in Melbourne. They are going through a period of significant growth and seeking a Marketing Manager to join the brand and continue with their growth trajectory. Reporting to the GM, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and campaigns across multiple Marketing channels.
- Developing and executing integrated marketing plans for the business including traditional and digital to raise awareness
- Setting, managing and executing the overall marketing strategy
- Ensure consistency according to branding standards
- Identifying new marketing opportunities across all areas of marketing
- Writing thought leadership pieces about the software and create engaging content for both online and offline media
- Management of the website and development of social media channels
- Working with external partnerships to oversee creative production of print or other media communications
- Managing the marketing budget
- Working across both traditional marketing and digital marketing
- Lead a small marketing team made up of generalists and specialist
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in B2B Marketing.
- Experience in construction sector highly desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder management and internal communications skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work hard and be a self-starter
- Tech savvy and passionate about the role
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a project with a great level of passion and enthusiasm, and have a significant impact on the growth of the business. The offer a fantastic culture, WFH benefits and very much thrive on a team based environment.