Marketing Manager - Hospitality
Work for a well recognised luxurious hotel
A hotel that provides world-class facilities and excellent service
About Our Client
In the heart of the iconic center of Sydney in an extremely characteristic, quiet and lively area within short walk distance to all sites and is surrounded by the extraordinary beauty of churches, buildings, shops and monuments. The hotel style mixes valuable antiques and original artworks.
- To be responsible for marketing and public relations development
- Through targeted marketing and public relations techniques, support of the Hotels to achieve its individual food and beverage and rooms yield targets and achievement of property specific food and beverage average spend targets.
- Efficiently and effectively manage resources to maximize the productivity of the resources
- Implement best practice in the utilization of management information systems including specific marketing databases.
- Effective annual planning and forecasting of the Marketing and Public Relations objectives, to ensure there is a sufficient expenditure budget
- Traditional and Digital communications
- Creation of an easily accessible wardrobe of advertising for selected publications and formats
- Evaluation of subscriptions
- Timely distribution and communication of promotional campaigns to all interested parties and alliances.
- Coordinate and develop sponsorships opportunities
- Manage all visiting media programmes ensuring both hotels build on their high profile in both local, national and international media using all resources available including Tourism bodies
The Successful Applicant
Strong leadership skills and experience
Strong analytical, business acumen and strategic thinking skills
An ability to work under pressure
Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving / researching skills
Strong computer literacy and a proactive and positive focus with a passion for hospitality and travel
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Competitive salary
- Great location