Marketing Manager I Software
Newly Created Position
Reporting into the Founder
About Our Client
Our client is a cloud based technology organisation with a global presence. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Marketing Manager to join their talented leadership team in a newly created role.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy.
- Liaise with internal resources to produce marketing and brand material
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Own, manage and execute marketing activity calendar.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences and trade shows.
- Identifying improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 5 - 7 years experience working as a marketing manager or similar role desirable in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience in developing and launching targeted demand generation campaigns.
- Experience with research using data analytics software, CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Suite; Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms
- Strong collaboration mindset & capabilities and commitment to quality.
- Desire to learn, genuinely curious, and excited to make customers happy
What's on Offer
- Exciting start up scaling up.
- Experience and talented senior leadership team.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Remote working environment