Marketing Manager - Manufacturing
Great opportunity to work with established org in a newly created role
Exciting role to be their first inhouse B2B Marketer
About Our Client
My client is an established, continually growing global organisation within the manufacturing and engineering industry. They have been operating in the industry for over 35 years manufacturing technical machinery. They are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join in a newly created position as their first inhouse Marketer. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be flexible in the office and remotely from home.
The main responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to significantly increase the organisations online presence and further advance their digital platforms.
- Coordinating, developing and implementing B2B digital marketing strategy
- Set up digital marketing platforms from scratch
- End to end management of social media channels, SEM & SEO, Google Analytics
- Management of EDMs and tracking campaign results
- Support with general marketing activities by liaising with media agencies for marketing planning/buying and the creation of digital/social campaigns
- Developing creative concepts and executions while adhering to strict Brand Guidelines
- Oversee all specialised digital marketing activities to achieve sales and profit goals whilst adhering to strict budgets
- Prepare, analyse and present timely reporting in relation to digital marketing activity, data and budgets
The Successful Applicant
- 5 Years minimum experience in a Marketing role - B2B Marketing experience essential
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent Business Degree
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering or industrial organisation highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of google analytics and social management tools, data analysis, email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Previous experience setting up Digital Marketing platforms from scratch
- Advanced computer skills, including website creation technology and CRM Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to analyse marketing and digital media data
- Demonstrated skills in promotion, public speaking and provision of training
- High level administration, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to educate and liaise with multiple senior stakeholders
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation looking to increase their online brand presence. It is an exciting time to come into the organisation and solely develop their digital marketing from scratch and take the business on a digital journey. They have a great team culture and really value their staff for their hard work and dedication.