Marketing Manager - Medical Imaging
Would suit Product Manager or somebody looking to step up
Reporting directly into Managing Director
About Our Client
This business is a leader in innovation and technology for medical imaging devices. It's products span a range of therapy areas and would suit somebody who is looking for that next step.
Reporting into the Manager Director, key responsibilities include:
- Develop the marketing strategy for ANZ to consistent with the Asia Pacific marketing plan
- Support sales and market development teams by providing strategic marketing collateral such as sales presentations, case studies, research reports, etc.
- Develop and manage company events in ANZ. Lead country events held by 3rd party or sponsored symposia inclusive of KOL development activities and brand messaging aligned with focus of promotion
- Create regional KOLs for product categories. Create Centers of Excellence with them and conduct ongoing marketing events to promote these products
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Launch key initiatives / collaboration model with existing hospitals to ensure retention
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conduct market intelligence in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Handle the social community messaging of the company for ANZ. This would include tweeting while at key events, blogs about certain topics retweets of regional news snippets related to the industry. To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Collect Voice of customer and provide feedback to APAC marketing team on product roadmap.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skillset required:
- At least 5+ years' experience in medical device marketing function
- Experience in planning the marketing strategy for the local country
- Experience with business writing in all forms with a focus on digital channels including corporate websites, landing page copy development, blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and email marketing. An understanding of best practices in social media / community marketing is a plus.
- Solid project management skills
What's on Offer
- Make real business impacts reporting into the MD
- Lane Cove office location with parking
- Base, car allowance, super, bonus and health package