Marketing Manager - Property
Develop marketing strategies
Manage a team of Marketing professionals
About Our Client
Based in Parramatta our client has an extensive portfolio of over 1000 projects spanning across Australia, America, Canada, Fiji and Malaysia. Their point of difference is they manage all aspects of their projects end to end specialising in retail, commercial, residential, industrial, resort living, and community planning.
Implementing state of the art engineering, technology and an ongoing commitment to being ecologically sustainable our client has paved the way for a 15 year project pipeline. Growing teams in each state a crucial role has become available for a Marketing Manager to assist in their continued success.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing - Asset Services your role as the Marketing Manager on a dedicated project will be, although not limited to:
- Managing a team of Marketing Professionals
- Managing the allocation of marketing budgets for various marketing campaigns ranging from ATL, TTL and BTL projects.
- Develop quarterly activity plans in accordance with the companies vison and mission statement
- Working closely with local partnerships and liaising with key stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Experience Manager and Digital Marketing Manager and overseeing the roll-out of national initiatives.
- Ensuring brand consistency and compliance through all marketing channels
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR or Communications
- Minimum 5 years' experience in in a similar role
- Experience in managing a team a MUST
- Experience within property development a MUST
- Proven ability of strong written and verbal communication with senior stakeholders a MUST
- Project management skills and strong business acumen.
- Time management and ability to meet all deadlines
- Exceptional problem solver and solutions driven
What's on Offer
- Great salary
- Opportunity to work on major projects
- Join a highly reputable organisation and be a part of a fantastic working environment