- Drive Brand awareness in the Australian Market
- Work for a multinational that provides lifesaving solutions
About Our Client
Michael Page is proud to be partnering with a company that develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems to assist make cancer treatments shorter, safer, personalised and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives. Their radiation treatment delivery systems in combination with fully integrated software solutions set the industry standard for precision and cover the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery procedures.
Reporting to both the Territory Sales Manager and Indirectly to the Marketing Director, Asia Pacific. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering two key brands through clinical presentation
- Contributing to the formulation of product marketing strategies for the assigned product line in collaboration with US Headquarters and APAC Marketing team.
- Executing and monitoring effectiveness of product marketing strategies and marketing programs
- Training Sales teams and Distributors on products, positioning, competition as well as appropriate usage of clinical-related marketing collateral's
- Participating in development of user and support personnel documentation
- Acting as liaison between customers and marketing/development in providing suggestions for product improvements, enhancements, or corrections.
- Being up to date on the utilisation and deployment of all clinical related information, e.g. publications, treatment protocols, etc, to support the growth strategy in respective territory
- Supporting local/regional trade shows as needed
- Travelling to local customer sites and locations within territory. Travel will be around 60%
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Master of Science in Medical Physics or Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation Therapy / Diploma in Radiation Therapy
- At least 5 years of experience in medical device, or clinical RT or RS setting preferred
- Experience in a customer support role or training role for medical imaging or radiation treatment environment necessary
- Experience troubleshooting and or supporting Linac operation from within an RT dept or in a support role preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in local language
- Fluent verbal and written communication
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Due to the nature of the role and requirement to have a specialised understanding of these medical devises only candidates with qualifications in Medical Physics/ Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation Therapy / Diploma in Radiation Therapy will be considered for the role.
What's on Offer
- Work remotely
- Be a part of a company that specialises in life saving products
- Work autonomously and drive key decisions in the Australian Market