Marketing Manager - Retail Fashion
Be part of one of the worlds largest fashion brands
Working within a dynamic and creative environment
About Our Client
One of the largest retailer of fashion apparel. Industry expert with international presence.
- Know the customers in your market by available customer data and research.
Identify customer potential together with Country Management, E-commerce Management and local Commercial team.
Identify the right place to be in the local market: considering current and desired customer perception which will affect the choice of the right type of partners, media and collaborations
Oversee external partnerships and collaborations (media agency, paid influencers etc.)
Use marketing findings to help prioritize country goals and actions together with local Sales team and Country Management
Create a local marketing plan in accordance with the global activity and commercial plan.
Set relevant local marketing key initiatives and KPIs supporting the global and local goals.
Discuss bigger needs, not covered by the global activity plan or toolbox, with Head Office representatives to find common solutions. Share pre-approval briefs when applicable.
Responsible for following up local marketing results via tools like Brand, Media and Loyalty trackers, adapt the local strategies in accordance with the result.
omnichannel sync and align all customer communication touchpoints; store, owned channels, external media and external marketplaces if applicable
Securing cross-functional collaborations with other functions and Head Office
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing experience with a similar scope of responsibilities from fashion/lifestyle retail.
- Marketing, communication or business degree/relevant qualifications.
- An analytic, strategic and creative mind set.
- Leadership experience
- Insights driven, can set strategies based on macro and customer trends.
- Has a passion for fashion and can innovate within brand identity.
- Track record from building, developing or repositioning a brand.
- Experienced buyer of media and creative services.
- Experience from customer relationship management and loyalty program
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Strong internal drive, result driven and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and feed the organization with new insights.
What's on Offer
- Great company reputation
- Great team environment
- Good location