Marketing Manager - Leading National Brand
About Our Client
Located in the thriving metropolis of Melbourne CBD, this organisation partners with thousands of Australians every day to provide optimum retail, financial and travel services.
The organisation is committed to providing superior customer service for all Australians whether that be in small business, big business or in a consumer capacity.
The challenging environment in which the business sits makes it a perfect opportunity for candidates looking to take that next step in their career.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, a Marketing Manager across Business, Corporate & Government will be responsible for co-creating and executing a program of work to build the brand.
A main focus of this role will be to plan and execute integrated communication programs that include online and offline elements.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Build strong relationships with key senior stakeholders and their teams.
- Work with the leadership team to create Strategic Business Units engagement process for all marketing activity
- Work with Marketing teams to ensure campaign tracking and reporting is set up and optimized.
- Build relationship marketing strategies for key segments.
- Manage agency partners
- Lead high performance, subject matter experts and experts and execute the talent and people development plan for direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
Key Competencies of the Role:
- Sound understanding of marketing communications roles across B2B, Brand Building and Integrated Campaign Strategy Planning.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence at, an Executive and Senior Management level
- Proven track record of project management at a portfolio level
- Ability to effectively collaborate to achieve shared outcomes and handle resistance to change by engaging cross functional and diverse stake holders and aligning them to the vision.
- Demonstrated experience in translating multiple data sets into insights with segment based value propositions for execution via marketing calendars
- Sound understanding of influencing and leading teams
- Highly developed commercial skills
- Proven ability to drive a high performance, best practice culture and develop talent.
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key senior stakeholders in order to achieve brand and revenue objectives is key.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills:
- Legal and Regulatory operating environment awareness
- Governance and strategic planning processes
- Track record in analytics and research driven results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of best practice brand management and marketing practices.
- Skills in key software packages.
The customer is embedded in all processes of the organisation so an ability to demonstrate successful customer focused initiatives is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
As Marketing Manager - Business, Corporate & Government in a major Australian organisation you will receive a competitive salary including a number of employee only benefits such as the use of private gym.