Work for a Global Bank
About Our Client
Our Client is a Globally renowned bank offering a range of accounts and services.
This role sits within the Credit Cards team and will support the implementation and execution of various regulatory projects that require a communications and marketing lead. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Campaign Management - communication across various channels such as statements, SMS, eDM, Direct Mail, Telesales scripting and online content. Tracking data and analysis reporting.
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to gain support for campaign delivery including Product and Partner Teams, Digital Banking, Decision Management, Risk, Telesales, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Vendors and other cross functional teams in addition to external agencies.
- Being the communications and marketing lead and an active member of the Project working groups and working closely with the Project Manager and relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting basic research to understand market trends and monitor competitor activities in relation communications on regulatory changes.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to maintain monthly business reporting including customer responses, sales numbers and what initiatives have driven results
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to manage marketing budgets and costs associated with the Projects. Manage all invoices, monthly accrual and PO process for Portfolio campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Marketing qualifications and around 3-5 year's Marketing experience, preferably in the finance industry
- Strong Project Management & Time management skills
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Direct Mail Management & Digital channel marketing experience a plus
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a senior marketing manager seeking exposure to a global financial services company, or a marketing manager looking to take that next step with the support of a high performing team. The office is located in Sydney's CBD and offers a high daily rate.