Excellent scope to shape the marketing department
Join a global, successful business
About Our Client
My client has a global headcount of over 10,000, spanning across 34 countries and close to 130 locations. They have been delivering a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, businesses and industry right around the world. Operating in the B2B space, they pride themselves on ensuring the world's water is managed the best way possible for a sustainable future.
Reporting to the Country Director, the role requires the incumbent to:
- Develop and implement overall marketing and communications strategy
- Plan and develop the advertising and promotional activities including print & electronic
- Plan, oversee and manage the introduction of new product ranges to market
- Effectively communicate internally including new products, range changes and price updates
- Develop & execute marketing plans and campaigns both short and long term to ensure growth of brand awareness and uptake of products and services in B2B markets
- Assist in the organisation of trade show events
- Ensure the customer base is kept informed regularly of product offering, promotions and new services
- Manage, upkeep and continual development and improvement of the website/e-commerce
- Implement an effective Social Media Strategy, ensuring social media presence is constantly growing
- Develop a media strategy to increase brand awareness
- Implement digital strategy and work with external stakeholders when necessary to implement effective communication plans and content strategies
- In conjunction with Product Manager, identify product areas to improve sales and liaise with suppliers to formulate appropriate promotions
- Manage in house Graphic Designers to design and produce all marketing collateral
- Develop and implement sponsorship/industry support opportunities. E.g. sponsoring of end consumer magazine campaigns
- Monitor ROI and performance of campaigns and promotions, new range releases and any new marketing
- Manage, drive and inspire team to grow and further develop their skills and performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have prior managerial experience of a marketing department.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 8 years' marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years' management experience in a marketing role
- Exceptional stakeholder management and internal communications skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work hard and be a self-starter
- Tech savvy and passionate about the role
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- SAP experience
- Salesforce experience
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful incumbent the opportunity to work in a relaxed environment, while being challenged and pushed each day. With the marketing function continuing to grow and further emphasis being placed on it, it is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a project with a great level of passion and enthusiasm, and have a significant impact on the growth of the business.