Exciting opportunity for experienced Marketing Manager
Inner Suburbs of Melbourne
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead and develop a busy team within a stable and established Not for Profit organisation. If you are a strong professional who has a proven track record of leading a team, taking ownership and accountability and managing large high profile projects then this role could be a great move.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and executing integrated marketing plans for the business including traditional and digital to raise awareness
- Identifying new marketing opportunities across all areas of marketing
- Writing thought leadership pieces about the software and create engaging content for both online and offline media
- Management of the website and social media channels
- Working with external partnerships to oversee creative production of print or other media communications
- Managing the marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have recent experience working in a similar role. You will be driven, commercial and possess excellent leadership skills. The marketing team operates very much like an internal agency to the rest of the organisation so you will need to demonstrate fantastic stakeholder management skills whilst maintaining a flair of creativity.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business or related discipline
- 2+ years in leadership role
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Experience within Not for Profit highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task - able to manage time and competing priorities to deliver effective outcomes
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders - develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Adapt to change in a fast paced environment - flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, while maintaining focus and drive
- Effective written and verbal communication - communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to lead and develop marketing team and make a real impact on this Not for Profit.