Excellent scope to shape the marketing department
Join a highly successful, growing business
About Our Client
We are working exclusively with our client, an automotive aftermarket powerhouse established in 1958. Going through exponential growth from a local store to now a business with global operations, they are specialists in the 4x4 and outdoor space.
This is the most senior marketing role in the business, and requires the incumbent to:
- Develop the overall brand, marketing and communications strategy
- Plan and develop the advertising and promotional activities including print & electronic
- Plan, oversee and manage the introduction of new product ranges to market
- Effectively communicate internally including new products, range changes and price updates
- Develop & execute marketing plans and campaigns both short and long term to ensure growth of brand awareness and uptake of products and services
- Assist in the organisation of trade show events
- Ensure the customer base is kept informed regularly of product offering, promotions and new services
- Develop a media strategy to increase brand awareness
- Implement digital strategy and work with external stakeholders when necessary to implement effective communication plans and content strategies
- In conjunction with Product Manager, identify product areas to improve sales and liaise with suppliers to formulate appropriate promotions
- Develop and implement sponsorship/industry support opportunities. E.g. sponsoring of end consumer magazine campaigns
- Monitor ROI and performance of campaigns and promotions, new range releases and any new marketing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a self-starter capable of running a marketing department.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 5 years' marketing experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management and internal communications skills
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work hard and be a self-starter
- Tech savvy and passionate about the role
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This role offers the successful incumbent the opportunity to work in a family friendly environment, while being challenged and pushed each day. Further emphasis is being placed on the marketing function, which provides the chance for someone looking to take on a project with a great level of passion and enthusiasm, and have a significant impact on the growth of the business.