12 month contract
CBD location working for a global comapny
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised global financial services firm who have an internal Marketing Services team that is an insight-led, results-focused, B2B2C marketing and communications consultancy providing expertise and execution capability to their clients (stand-alone superannuation funds and partners) across all facets of marketing and communications.
You will be confident in managing client relationships as well as executing a large volume of client communication campaigns. This role will be involved in all aspects of campaigns - strategy, planning, implementation, execution, monitoring and optimisation.
The role entails fostering strong relationships with internal and external clients, and drive a culture of best practice customer experience and revenue generation with clients Australia-wide.
The role is broken down into:
- Manage the internal and external stakeholder engagement, end-to-end for strategy development, planning and delivery of marketing campaigns/ initiatives and communications project.
- Be the interface between the client and various teams to ensure client requirements are effectively and efficiently translated into agreed customer deliverables
- In consultation with clients, partners and stakeholders, develop and deliver client communications for regulatory/ compliance activity and specific projects
- Have commercial acumen around delivering work for clients in line with time allocation/budgets set out in statements of work.
- Utilise best practice marketing techniques to deliver a wide range of communications campaigns for clients.
- Prepare thorough and effective marketing briefs for execution by internal teams/external suppliers to successfully deliver on client and partner initiatives.
- Implement robust science and structure around the measurement and reporting of activity for marketing and communication across all channels.
- Create and monitor campaign targets, developing strategies for continual improvement in marketing and communications campaign effectiveness.
Stakeholder (including client) engagement:
- Have a client focus to deliver for clients and have an understanding of their requirements both in terms of the fund, brand and communications.
- Develop strong client / partner relationships with a range of different clients and associated colleagues.
- Collaboration with Digital, Customer Platforms, Agencies and other key internal and external stakeholder groups to appropriately align priorities and deliver on customer experience and communication commitments
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure client requirements are effectively and efficiently translated into agreed customer experiences as appropriate.
- Acts as the key marketing contact for regulatory and compliance communications to ensure that the relevant customer communications strategies are developed and implemented.
Subject matter expertise
- Have a strong understanding of the Superannuation industry and the range of communications that must be sent to members throughout the year, in addition to potential campaigns that could be executed to drive objectives for Superannuation funds.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in one or more of either Comms, PR, Marketing or Business disciplines.
- 8+ years' experience in communications with knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines including: advertising, direct marketing, internal and external communications
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a bonus
- Ability to think laterally and creatively, and superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organisation
- Client and customer focus, delivers results, builds relationships, exercises sound judgement
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to judge competing priorities
- Ability to adapt communication style and influence strategy to meet different audience needs or to appeal to others whose support is important
- Demonstrates sound commercial acumen to be able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
What's on Offer
This is a newly created role that allows you to come in and make an impact with your relevant skill set. The culture is one that is supportive, and allows access to senior mentor-ship.