A great company culture and a creative marketing team
Attractive Salary package and bonus based on performance
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified financial services organisation that provides retail and commercial banking as well as insurance services. They strive to deliver an amazing and personal customer experience. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketer to manage their insurance offering.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will:
- Key relationship point of contact for Marketing with the Insurance product team to create, own and drive the integrated marketing plan
- Responsible for ensuring that the major campaigns and tactical offers align to the marketing strategy, are on brand and within budget.
- Ensure all propositions are always digital first and hyper customer centric (personal, frictionless and relevant), maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage applicable marketing agencies to develop and execute cut-through, on brand customer communications delivered to time, budget, and high quality standards
- Lead the marketing function within cross-functional teams to deliver ad hoc customer initiatives (insurance partner, contact centre, digital, targeted marketing, process, customer experience and product)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Has Direct marketing and CRM experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Minimum three years' experience in a hands on marketing role
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret key messages into communication tools
- Strong interpersonal skills - Has a positive "can do" attitude
- Superior attention to detail and is numbers driven.
- Ideally from a FS background with some experience in insurance products.
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary + Bonus
- A great company culture