Opportunity to set up and introduce a global business to the Australian market
A great remuneration package
About Our Client
The client is a Chinese Internet technology organisation with a portfolio of different content platform products. This role will be focusing on specific product. They are now looking to add a marketing proffesional in order to establish and build brand awareness in the Australian market.
Reporting into the head of Australian operations, the responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Work with the team to develop a vision for brands' presence on TikTok, and provide the inspiration, blueprint, analysis, and leadership to realise your proposed vision;
- Lead strategic conversations that inspire new business needs, and opportunities;
- Plan and execute a strategic playbook for the client's specific goals and driving a unique strategy and employ tactics to drive performance;
- Strong knowledge of the platform to educate clients in creative approaches to TikTok; utilise insights on how users use the platform, evolving advertising formats, and campaign objectives;
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that further the major business goals of the client on a frequent basis;
- Provide continued insights on the ways mobile technology can fundamentally change the relationship between brand and consumer;
- Work with the product, research, and measurement teams to develop insights-led product development for the category.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialisation in marketing, finance, business, engineering or related field of study;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in digital media and marketing at an ad agency, on the client-side, at a tech co/platform, or with a media company (multi-disciplinary experience preferred);
- Experience in building creative digital media solutions and sponsorship programs at the scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement;
- Cross-functional experience, working across a variety of teams;
- Deep knowledge of TikTok and its content.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Attractive salary