Responsible for End-to-end campaigns for a specific segment
Be part of a energetic, dynamic, visionary culture
About Our Client
My client is a Not-for-profit organisation that focuses on providing support to people living with diabilities. They pride themselves in their values and culture and have been rated as one of the best employers in Australia. They are now looking to add a marketing manager to the team who is able to manage and develop strategic end-to-end campaigns to drive growth to one of the three segments.
- Gather insights and undertake formal research to understand how customers make their purchase decisions and what potential services can be offered to meet their needs;
- Develop the marketing strategy to drive growth in the adult segment and develop and implement compelling campaigns and initiatives that deliver on growth objectives;
- Develop innovative strategies and programs to dominate referral and communication channels;
- Participate in scoping the case for new services and participate in (and in some cases, lead) the New Product Introduction process;
- Manage a portfolio of services ensuring their relevance and success in market;
- Understand and monitor competitors.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in a product or brand marketing role, ideally in the commercial healthcare sector dealing with clients, patients and medical or clinical customers and referrers.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns with a detailed knowledge of digital, relationship and content marketing, and lead generation.
- An excellent communicator you have the ability to influence high-level stakeholders and engage the whole organisation in the launch of new services.
- Be goal orientated, passionate about making a difference and be able to bring strong methodology and insight to product and segment marketing.
- Qualifications in marketing preferable.
- A self-starter with plenty of passion and initiative.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Fantastic culture that encourages and rewards employees who deliver results.