Looking for an immediately available public sector candidate
Manage a strong team during this 9-month FTC
About Our Client
The role itself is looking to run on a 9 month contract basis with a potential for this to be extended, you must be available for the full duration of the contract and be immediately available to start work. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Marketing and Communications whilst managing a team of three.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and executing integrated marketing plans for the business including traditional and digital to raise awareness
- Identifying new marketing opportunities across all areas of marketing
- Writing thought leadership pieces about the software and create engaging content for both online and offline media
- Management of the website and social media channels
- Working with external partnerships to oversee creative production of print or other media communications
- Managing the marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have recent experience working in a similar role. You will be driven, commercial and possess excellent leadership skills. The marketing team operates very much like an internal agency to the rest of the organisation so you will need to demonstrate fantastic stakeholder management skills whilst maintaining a flair of creativity.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business or related discipline
- 2+ years in leadership role
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to multi-task - able to manage time and competing priorities to deliver effective outcomes
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders - develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Adapt to change in a fast paced environment - flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, while maintaining focus and drive
- Effective written and verbal communication - communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology
What's on Offer
Great experience within an already established marketing team is on offer for the successful candidate. This role is in a convenient eastern suburbs location with free on-site parking and also easy access to busses and a train line.