- Brand new opportunity to make your own
- Reporting to MD
About Our Client
A dedicated Brewery focused in making quality beer which can be enjoyed whatever the occasion. They are a small but expanding business currently operating and trading majority within the Victorian market but with plans to expand across state lines and seeking someone passionate and dedicated to drive their brand forward to support their growth.
- Brand planning; identify consumer segments and insights, develop brand positioning statements, create brand plans, and set calendar, develop brand guidelines.
- Marketing mix management; develop strategy across all elements working closely with sales and venue team, manage content and comms across media and oversea all owned assets.
- Campaign management; develop campaign plans to deliver overall brand strategy, execution in line with team, assessment and optimisation.
- Visual Identity; work closely with designer to ensure consistent brand messaging across digital content, event posters, tap decals, sales collateral, packaging materials and merch.
- New Product Development Leadership; steering cross functional team for on time and effective launches
- Budget and supplier management; across owned, earned, and paid channels, identifying best suppliers.
- Activation management; collaborating with sales and focused on festival events, overseeing administration, licenses and presentation of event.
- Team Leadership; managing a team of up to 2 direct reports to execute campaigns, foster a positive and passionate culture and communicate effectively with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience within brand focused marketing roles within the Liquor industry or FMCG.
- Ability to work in a small team and problem solve any potential challenges associated
- Experience in team management
- Ability to work from Cheltenham at least 2 days a week
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a fun and flexible business of passionate people dedicated in making and delivering excellent beer.