- Brilliant opportunity to work for a global investment company.
- Australia's leading Marketing Manager.
About Our Client
The Client is one of the world's leading investment firms, with over 37 offices globally.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the tailoring of written sales collateral, and execution of digital campaigns to address Australian investor issues and position the company's capability against those issues.
- Manage marketing budgets from preparation, submission, and allocation through to evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Actively manage the corporate profile of the company across the region and across all channels including PR, Brand Management, Awards and Sponsorships.
- Be responsible for management and production of marketing literature, sales pitchbooks and premiums (including content, compliance, consistency and quality).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Expertise in marketing communications (branding / advertising / sponsorship / PR) and how effective such tactics are across the institutional and intermediary channels is essential.
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter.
- Degree in a relevant discipline, ideally with an MBA or honors.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a global investment company