- Work with leading global manufacturer and supplier located in Perth South-East.
- An exciting opportunity to step into this exciting role & make it your own.
About Our Client
Founded in the USA in 1940's, the brand has grown into a renowned international organisation with over 150 dealerships worldwide. Our client has been operating since 1993 Australia wide. This is the name contractors turn to for quality industrial equipment specialising in a broad range of industries offering extensive range of premium equipment and after-sales support to service the agricultural, civil, construction, utility, mining, forestry, and natural resource management industries. They are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team, based in Perth south-eastern suburbs.
Initially, this role will start as part time, 4 days per week, 32 hour employment, and will progress into full time. Reporting to the Managing Director this is both strategic and hands on role with following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing, designing and maintaining all digital marketing activities.
- Controlling paid advertising and SEO Campaigns.
- Coordination of events and seminars.
- Liaising with other departments in the organisation to develop marketing campaigns.
- Social media and content creation
- External Communication to clients/prospects for upcoming equipment capabilities.
- Management of external marketing agency activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years relevant experience in similar role.
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Design suit.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices.
- Knowledge of working to a brand guide.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Understands marketing to a brand guide.
- Ability to work within a small medium business environment.
- Demonstrates general leadership qualities.
- Works effectively with others and a team player
- Is able to work under pressure and is able to prioritise.
- High attention to detail and adaptable.
- Seeks opportunities for own personal development and growth.
What's on Offer
- Be part of an exciting global company.
- Opportunity to make this role your own.
- Work - life balance and flexibility.
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Great remuneration package for the right candidate.