- Fantastic marketing role within the insurance industry
- Rare opportunity to independantly develop and run marketing projects
About Our Client
My client is an international insurance company with over 40 years experience, 500 employees and 20 offices globally. Unlike traditional insurance firms they have a more entrepreneurial approach to how they do business and are experiencing continued growth within the industry.
- Contribute to the creative and strategic planning of marketing events.
- Building relationships and collaborating with marketing agencies.
- Working closely with the technology team of the business and the SalesForce lead.
- Independently setting up and implementing growth plans.
- Reporting to the managing director on current and future marketing strategies and events.
- Create and distribute marketing brochures and e-mail promotions.
- Working with a small and energetic team that operates under a global insurance group of over 500 employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong stakeholder management & relationship building skills.
- Preferably 4 or more years experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- Strong background in digital marketing.
- tertiary qualification in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Experienced in graphic design using platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous experience in financial services preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
Work for a team with a great culture of financial professionals with a CBD located office. Operate under a hybrid work from home system. Company offers 27 days annual leave to promote a healthy work-life balance with the freedom to personally grow your career in a professional industry.