- Join a fun and inclusive team where diversity is celebrated!
- A collaborative team, clear career progression and flexible working
About Our Client
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. Michael Page was founded in 1976 above a launderette in London. Fast forward to 2020 and we are a global enterprise with 136 offices in 34 countries to date with further growth expected in 2021. This organic growth has led to us building out our Melbourne Marketing Recruitment team!
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will be responsible for things such as;
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from interview preparation to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
Candidates we believe are successful in the role have these skills and qualifications;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Experience in recruitment or sales is highly regarded
What's on Offer
PageGroup has created a competitive rewards and benefits program to be proud of!
- Flexible working arrangements, i.e. WFH and flexible start/finish times.
- Global on-boarding programme which brings new starters quickly up to speed with a clear development pathway.
- Competitive commissions and transparent career progression guides.
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]