Marketing Specialist I Technology Sector
About Our Client
The incumbent will be accountable for the creation and management of new content marketing programs ranging from net new lead generation to middle-of-funnel pipeline acceleration programs.
- Drive content growth by developing and executing content marketing campaigns for Australia and New Zealand.
- Design campaigns and social content that will create demand for the product and increase awareness of the brand.
- Implement lead gen strategies by creating engaging and consumable content for every stage of the customer lifecycle from awareness through to conversion.
- Develop thought leadership content across multiple channels showcasing who they are and their culture and mission.
- Support the sales, marketing and product teams by creating sales and marketing material.
- Create high performing email marketing campaigns for acquisition and retention activities.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on go to market campaigns, product launches, event planning, eDM campaigns and market research.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working for a SaaS technology company with progressive growth or equivalent. Second preference in Property/Architecture
- Proven experience in Social media management
- Experience working with sales CRMs and marketing automation systems
- Experience with account-based marketing, including working with sales to develop personalised sales and marketing material.
- Knowledge and experience in demand generation best practices, including the methods and tactics to support post-MQL sales and marketing outreach.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology startup.