Marketing Specialist - SEO & SEM
Fast paced and values driven business.
Excellent career development opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative online marketer looking to expand in-house digital capabilities.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Overseeing all elements across the Digital Marketing space.
- Creating content strategy consistent with brand guidelines and refreshing established campaigns.
- Database management, maximising revenue and advertising opportunities.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to achieve efficient execution of Marketing, goals and targets.
- Generating and implementing internal communications to update and educate the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of SEO and SEM practices.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- A 'think outside the box' attitude.
What's on Offer
- Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.