A unique and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist
An Ideal time to join a leading Australian technology and software provider
About Our Client
SmartTrans Holdings Limited (ASX:SMA) is a leading Australian technology and software provider that specialises in transportation and fleet optimisation solutions, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney Brisbane and Beijing. The ideal candidate will have experience in either technology and software products and/or experience in working in resources and transport industries.
SmartTrans has recently acquired a business, Resource Connect and is currently realigning and rebranding the combined entities. Through the combined service offering of both SmartTrans and Resource Connect the business can now offer clients Supply Chain Optimisation solutions for both Workforces and Transport Fleets.
- Development of collateral (Case Studies, Brochures) for the new brand
- Development of digital online presence for the new brand
- Aligning corporate branding and key messaging across the newly merged businesses
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing and communications plan
- Coordinating and drafting proposals and tenders
- Managing website, PR/media and other internal/external communications
- Establish 'e-commerce' strategies
- Identifying and coordinating sponsorships and professional memberships
- Coordinating advertising and promotions
- Assisting the sales team with trade show exhibitions
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Specialist will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Experience in a services and software environment
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Proven ability to write perfect english
- Working knowledge marketing software applications
- Marketing app familiarity - Adobe Suite, Word Press, Wix
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
What's on Offer
This role pays an attractive salary package. With the recent acquisition there is excellent scope for progression and development.
The role is based in Brisbane.