Exciting opportunity to work with global Not for Profit organisation
Well-established organisation working in a large Marketing team
About Our Client
My client is a leading Not for Profit organisation operating globally. This role sits within a large Marketing team with lots of career progression opportunities.
- Write and post targeted, engaging and valuable content (blogs, posts, articles and web content) for a variety of platforms including web, marketing collateral, advertising and social media campaigns.
- Maximise lead generation with well researched and data-led content that aligns to the corporate strategy and helps to drive business.
- Develop improvements in and drive implementation of organisation's social media strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to enhance SEO by undertaking keyword research and make improvements to our website as needed.
- Support preparation of content for communication activities such as eDMs, brochures, media announcements and staff communications.
- Ensure compliance with style and brand guidelines for communications and documents.
- Work to briefs for internal and external communications, specifying objectives and time frames
- Coordinate and action day-to-day copy and communications requests.
- Manage and take ownership of yearly key event.
- Create content to enhance the businesses image with business partners, customers and referral networks.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have a tertiary degree in Marketing and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing, brand or communications role
- Experience across traditional and digital marketing
- Experience with large-scale brand awareness campaigns
- Project Management experience and used to working to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with digital marketing tactics to increase brand awareness
- Experience managing budgets and developing acquisition and retention campaigns highly desirable
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with global organisation, offerring a fantastic team culture with lots of career progression opportunities. Ability to work with industry leader.