Opportunity to progress
Be a part of a company that encourages fun and creative marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a property management company that works in selling shared office spaces, whole offices, venue rentals for hotels events and general real estate. They strive to deliver an amazing customer experience and are now looking to add an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing specialist to their small marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Leading and executing the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and to set KPI's
- Responsible for ensuring that the major campaigns and tactical offers align to the marketing strategy, are on brand and within budget.
- The role will also be integral to supporting the national store network with in store marketing executions and drive the local area marketing initiatives.
- Liase with external agencies and stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Minimum three years' experience in a Marketing role
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret key messages into communication tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and superior attention to detail
- Have hands on experience in creating and editing marketing collateral.
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the professional services industries.
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary