Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
Occasional canine visitors to the office.
About Our Client
Our client has a National presence and is a rapidly growing organisation. The Perth-based Marketing team are responsible for maintaining the existing strong presence in WA and building the Commercial market across Australia.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Coordinating engaging content for multiple audiences across Digital and Traditional channels.
- Working with the wider team, directing and executing paid and organic Social Media campaigns - including but not limited to Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Frequent reporting using platform analytics.
- Identifying gaps and improvements in SEO and AdWords campaigns, briefing external agencies for implementation.
- Liaising with the Commercial and Residential teams for collateral and content.
- Managing significant automated campaigns.
- Recognising and applying methods to increase website traffic and conversion.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience supporting Digital and Traditional Marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Exceptional written English and strong verbal communication skills.
- Hubspot, Campaign Monitor or Pardot experience would be desirable.
- The confidence to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- B2B experience would be an advantage.
- A 'roll up your sleeves and get stuck in' attitude!
What's on Offer
- Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
- Genuine career progression prospects.
- Occasional canine visitors to the office.