Great opportunity to work with growing Medical manufacturer
Opportunity to work with leading business across their Medical devices
About Our Client
My client is a leading medical manufacturer seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to join their rapidly growing team. They are seeking to appoint a talented Marketer to support with their continued growth of its medical devices across Australia and New Zealand. This also includes assisting the delivery of professional education, development of sales and marketing collateral, management of sponsorships and now digital exhibitions.
- Work with marketing team to development, source, approve and distribute of marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, banners, advertisements, promotions, booth artwork).
- Co-ordinate customer facing professional education events through digital channels
- Support learning and development programs including administration of the Sales Leadership Program and co-ordination of induction plans for new sales and marketing staff.
- Maintain a register of product training resources and support Regional Managers with identifying resource gaps.
- Support in-field customer notifications and customer campaigns as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in previous Marketing role, most notably across Conference management, project management, marketing collateral development and sales support.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Proficient at MSOffice Suite (PC)
- Attention to detail, good communication skills and highly organised.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Desktop publishing or graphic design experience advantageous (e.g. InDesign® / Photoshop®).
- Previous experience within a medical device, science or health-related workplace and/or exposure to medical/surgical terminology highly desirable
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with established medical manufacturer and learn from industry leaders in Marketing within the team. They have great working from home benefits and strongly believe in their fantastic team culture.