- An opportunity to join this award-winning business undergoing a major rebrand.
- Take ownership of this role with number of exciting projects in the pipeline.
About Our Client
Our client is a full service property investment company based in inner Perth CBD. This is an exciting time to join this growing award-winning business, undergoing a major rebrand.
- This role reports directly to The Group Marketing Manager
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation strategies.
- Responsible for project-based activities in order to attract investors to a fund.
- Ongoing brand management and coordination across digital and print materials.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Further identify and pursue PR, sponsorship and engagement opportunities.
- Managing marketing budgets.
- Providing and presenting campaign reports and analytics - providing insights and recommendations and make decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Experienced in branding and brand development process.
- Outstanding copywriting ability (must be able to provide copywriting examples if requested)
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong understanding of digital platforms
- Work well within a collaborative environment
- Great senior stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Experienced with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Ability to analyse data and reporting
- Ability to lead and run meetings
What's on Offer
- Join a progressive and an award-winning business
- Working within a supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary on offer
- Scope for continued learning and career progression
- Monthly team drinks
- Annual employee awards