- Exciting role to work with rapidly growing manufacturer in the Northern suburbs
- Fantastic job for junior marketer to work in the outdoor & travel industry
About Our Client
My client is a leading Australian manufacturer based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. They are a market leader in their industry and have huge growth in 2020 and 2021. They are currently going through a period of significant growth and seeking an individual looking to continue to drive demand across Australia. Operating within the outdoor and travel industry they are seeking someone passionate in this space.
Reporting into the GM of Marketing & Sales, this role will have the ability to work with a senior leader and mentor to further grow and develop their skills in Marketing.
- Graphic design and content creation for social media channels, email marketing, print materials and website
- Partner with relevant media agencies to deploy social media content
- Manage multiple stakeholders to ensure best in-class outcomes and marketing value
- Oversee content creation adheres to the brand aesthetics and style guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- A relevant marketing or related qualification
- 3 years of hands-on marketing experience
- Competency in MS Office (Microsoft Publisher, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competency in using digital platforms - social media, Sales Force and CRM platforms
- High attention to detail with strong capabilities in terms of prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding organisation, time management and multitasking skills
What's on Offer
For your hard work and dedication to the role you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible arrangements, including a great office environment. The business is going through growth with lots of new and exciting products on the horizon, for the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to build and develop your career.